Things that Make My World Go 'Round: No.1

Tuesday, July 30, 2019

I'm sitting here on a Saturday, relaxing and thought that I would share The Things That Make My World Go 'Round!! 

The most important things that makes my world go 'round is of course my FAITH and my Family! 

With that said here are some other ones!!


I love a gorgeous sunset or sunrise and here in West Texas, there is no shortage of beautiful sunsets/sunrises!!! 

Over the last few years, I have REALLY come to love working out!!! My journey to getting in the best shape of my life hasn't come easy but it's been so worthwhile!!  My current workout routine includes going everyday, going to Octane (which is a HIIT like class) three times a week and on the days I'm not doing the class, I'm at the gym on the treadmill running or training. 
My favorite workout attire lately has come from Lily Pulitzer, but I usually just workout in Nike Tempo shorts and a Tee...


I absolutely love a great romance novel. A couple of my favorite authors are Karen Kingsbury and Nicholas Sparks among others.


On the topic of Entertainment I love Country music and I love watching reality tv shows like The Bachelorette, Southern Charm, Big Brother & occasionally I will watch The Real Housewives of New York, New Jersey, Orange County and Dallas. 



I love Perfume in general over the last couple of years, I've worn Burberry, Flower Bomb, Tocca "Stella" and "Florence", Chanel "Mademoiselle". 




Recently I've been on a fresh flowers kick!!! I just think flowers can do your spirit good! I don't know! I just think flowers are beautiful and just "HAPPY"!!! I also love a great candle!!! 



Lastly, I love accessories of any kind and I always have!!! Ever since I can remember I've loved purses and jewelry of any kind!!! I just love how a great pair of shoes, earrings, necklace, bracelet or even a scarf can totally change the way a outfit looks and as every girl knows a great outfit can totally change your mood!!! 

Other Things:

My favorite Coffee: I have been loving iced coffee from Chick-fil-A & Starbucks!! 
Favorite Food: Italian
Favorite Music: Country & Christian
Favorite Alcoholic Drink: White & Rose Wine ( I prefer sweet)
Movies: Chick Flicks or movies that are based on true stories/Hallmark Channel
Favorite Makeup: Right now Estee Lauder Double Wear
Social Media: Instagram or Pinterest
I also love fresh clean sheets and made bed


In case you missed it:

Yesterday, I shared a Day in the Life: Weekend Edition. 


No comments

Post a Comment