Day in the Life: Weekend Edition

Monday, July 29, 2019
Hi Everybody!! 

I hope all of you had a wonderful weekend!! I had a good weekend, my niece and nephew came over and spent the night, that's always fun!!! 

For today's post I wanted to share a Day in the Life type post but I wanted to share my weekend!!! 


On Saturday I woke up around 7:30 and got ready to head to my Octane class at the gym: 


Usually I will arrive at the gym early and try to a little cardio before the class starts...I usually run on the treadmill. 


I stopped by Chick-fil-A for breakfast: I get the sausage bowl entree, while this entree does comes with hash browns I don't eat them and I also order a iced vanilla coffee. 

Later on I went back to Chick-Fil-A and got a salad 

I also stopped by Starbucks to get an iced unsweet green tea with peach! This has become my new favorite at the moment!!



On Sunday:

I went to church, to the gym & then I went to look at World Market and Dillard's for some new goodies!!! It was a pretty relaxing day all in all!! 

I hope all of you have a great week!! 

See you back here tomorrow for What Makes My World Go Round and coming up later in the week I have My August Goals + Friday Favorites!! 

No comments

Post a Comment