Favorites July Weekend Edition

Friday, July 26, 2019
 I hope all of you have had a wonderful week! I'm going to be honest this week has been a bittersweet week and I'm thrilled the weekend is upon us!!!

With that said, here are my Favorites! 


1. Summer Nights & Christmas in July on The Hallmark Channel.


Rome in Love comes on TONIGHT (July 27th!)

2. The Simple Abundance Gratitude Journal


This journal is one that I saw here on Mix & Match Mama and I've put off getting it until now!! You can get it off Amazon if you're wanting to start a gratitude journal like myself!! 

3.I don't have a picture, but I really enjoyed hanging out with a special group of people from my church this week at a local restaurant!! 

4.On Monday, I'm looking forward to seeing who Hannah picks on the Bachelorette!! I'm #teamTyler.

5. Lastly, I don't want to jinx anything about what I have going on right now but stay tuned, I have some major stuff in the works!! 

I hope all of you enjoy your weekend!! 

No comments

Post a Comment