Friday Favorites:Fall, Marble & Other Stuff

Friday, August 9, 2019

Happy Friday, It's been a great week around here!!! As always I'm joining the lovely ladies Narci,Andrea & Erika for Friday Favorites!!! 




Okay, let's get to it!!! 

I'm rambling here, but anyways...

I have to say that I've been on a pinning kick lately, if you want  to see what I've pinned you can check that out HERE!!

Any of you ladies LOVE HOMEGOODS? I was in HomeGood's last night and my, oh my I saw a ton of stuff I could've bought!! 


I have been loving anything & everything marble looking...
(Courtesy of Pinterest)

 



 

I'm also so ready for FALL!!! I'm ready for FOOTBALL, SWEATERS,BOOTS and COOLER WEATHER....Here's some inspiration...




Starting with this Friday Favorites post, I'm going to start ending my "favorites" with a FAVORITE BLOGGER!!! So, to get things underway, this week's Favorite BLOGGER spotlight is on Katy Harrell of Mumu and Macaroons



There's a couple of things I love about Katy and her blog/instagram and that's her style but more importantly that's her faith and her interest in fitness!! If you haven't check her out HERE!! 


That's all I have for today's favorites!! I hope all of you have a wonderful weekend!! See you right back here on MONDAY!! 

XOXO

P.S. This post is late, but I guess better late than never, right?




No comments

Post a Comment