Life Lately

Wednesday, June 22, 2016

This post is quite different than any other posts I've done...I'm letting you in deeper into my personal life...

Life lately around here has been quite busy...

My grandmother has been in the hospital and then she was in a local rehab facility...She's finally home, but still needs to be taken care of. 

Last night, I took Brittni some dinner, because unfortunately she was walking her dog and another dog (a pitbull) attacked her. She can't be on her knee for 3 months after surgery. #prayforBrittni #prayforspeedyrecovery


I've also had my usual work, working out, and #myabsolutefavorite bible study!!!! 

Next week, I have my cousins wedding!

Hope all of you have had a Great week so far!!! I'll be back  for Friday Favorites!!! 

No comments

Post a Comment