Friday Favorites: Parade of Homes Edition

Friday, June 24, 2016

Happy Friday!!! I'm linking with Narci, Andrea, and Erika for Friday Favorites!!! Join the party!!! 

Last night my sister, my mom and I went to the annual Parade of Homes!!! It's our favorite thing to do!! We love stepping inside GORGEOUS homes and getting ideas and THOSE CLOSETS.....Girls you know what I'm talking about!!! 

One of the homes we toured had a TWO STORY closet....Amazing...#dreaming 


The pictures that I took aren't necessarily from this home....





I mean.....Who wouldn't want this?!


I love this little arrangement that was inside one of the homes!!! 

That's all I have for this Friday Favorites Parade of Homes Edition!!! It actually continues tonight until Sunday so if you're like us and like home tours...be sure to come back on Monday!!! Thank you for reading!!! Have A Great Weekend!!! 


No comments

Post a Comment