Today on the blog

Tuesday, May 31, 2016

Today on the blog....

Hope all of you had a wonderful holiday weekend! 

As I mentioned in my post on Friday, I was looking forward to doing absolutely nothing...guess what? I got to do just that nothing!!!! 

Anyways, I was reading Erika's blog and I've seen this dress before on her blog and really,really like it...It comes in this nude color(Rose Dust)as well as Aqua Haze, Astral Blue, Blue Grass, Bordeaux, Emerald, and Misty Lilac. The best part about this dress it's on SALE!!! Hurry, they're going FAST..



Similar dresses to this one:

This  Leith Racerback shift dress comes in Green cadmium, Black,Blue Spectrum,Coral Sharon,Pink Plumier, Fuchsia






 Have a wonderful Tuesday! See you right back here tomorrow for Inspirational Wednesday!!!

One thing I forgot to mention this morning when I clicked published is.....drumroll....Erin Condren's NEW 2017 LIFEPLANNERS launch tomorrow 6/1!!! LADIES, if you haven't gotten one or think "what's the big deal?" I really urge you to check them out!!! 

Another little update I got the dress!:











No comments

Post a Comment