Products I'd Like To Try:Summer Edition

Tuesday, May 31, 2016



Good morning! Hope all of you are having a wonderful week so far!!! 

I'm actually going to post my Inspirational post a little later on today! 

I was on Nordstroms buying that dress I told you about in this post  and I thought I've been thinking about buying some sunless tanner and well...this post was born!! 

Also, if you have any suggestions PLEASE leave them in the comments!!! 

I've seen these Dr.Dennis Gross Skincare- Alpha Beta Glow pads on another blog and thought maybe I could try them... 

This one is for body and...





This St. Tropez-Gradual Tan is an everyday body tanning  lotion



 If I were crazy enough to spend this much on a tanning lotion this would be my pick: It's La Mer Soleil gradual tan lotion






The next item that I want to purchase and is outside the realm of beauty products is an Apple Watch. A couple Friday's ago I went to my local Apple store and asked a few questions about it and found out what I needed to and was convinced to buy one.. the only factor now is saving some money...One thing I wanted to know about is if you could get different bands and the answer was yes!!! 

What products do you know of that I should try?

Also, don't forget the Erin Condren launched her 2017 Life Planner today just go here  (FYI:Her site is taking a little longer than usual)to check them out!


No comments

Post a Comment