Friday Favorites #11

Friday, May 27, 2016

Today it's Friday Favorites!!! 

It's a holiday weekend!!! YAY!!!! I'm looking forward to doing nothing....


Here's my week in a nutshell...Of course I had work...after work on Monday I had planned on working out, but didn't end up going...Later that night some of the girls in my church group had planned to have a watch party for The Bachelorette, but due to some circumstances that didn't end up panning out , but we'll have that watch party next Monday hopefully. On Tuesday, nothing...nothin' but work and working out!! On Wednesday,  I had  my bible study, but my leader is in the process of moving,  so the people that could come, we had a social/hang out night at Bahama Bucks!! 





As for what I've been wearing, I'm wearing this right as I'm typing this :) My sandals are from Jessica Simpson 


This Jessica Simpson Rakelle sandal is similar to mine


While I was at the mall I stopped to look at the Kate Spade display. When I get a chance I want to buy some of the black and white polka dot dishes!! If I could I would buy her whole collection! It's so cute!! 




As I shared earlier this week in my What I'm Reading post ...I am loving this book...I believe I can finish it this weekend!! 


In this week's issue of Us Weekly Carrie Underwood shares her secrets of getting into shape!!! This ISSUE IS A MUST HAVE!!! 







If you are interested in joining this link up please go and visit Erika's blog A Little Bit of Everything 

This Week on the Blog: 

On Monday, I didn't post anything :(, on Tuesday I shared with you that I was reading Lone Star Trail by Amanda Cabot, on Wednesday, I shared a little inspiration pin and well today it's Friday Favorites! 

Hope all of you have a GREAT WEEKEND and Happy Memorial Day!!! 





No comments

Post a Comment