What's Up Wednesday

Wednesday, May 25, 2016

Usually Shay, Mel, and Sheaffer host this link-up...I tend to do it whenever I want ;), but if you'd like to join them just visit Shay's blog!



What I'm Eating:

Last night I ate chicken tacos on a corn tortilla...I made a chicken salad out of the leftovers. 

What I'm Reminiscing About:

From time to time I go down memory lane of my childhood and think about going to Ruidoso or near Fredericksburg. 

What I'm Loving:

I'm loving these pom trim shorts:



What I've Been Up To:

I haven't been up to much besides the same ol' same ol

What I'm Dreading:

I'm not dreading anything right now!!! Everything is peachy!!! 

What I'm Working On:

I'm working on this right now ;)

What I'm Excited About:

I'm getting excited about the arrival of my nephew this August!!! 

What I'm Watching/Reading:

What I'm Listening To:




What I'm Wearing:

Lately I've been wearing palazzo type pants, skirts with a tee and some jewelry or a scarf! 

What I'm Doing This Weekend:

not sure yet...

What I'm Looking Forward To Next Month:

This is silly, but I'm excited to watch The Bachelorette with my girls and drink some wine!!! 

What Else Is NEW:


No comments

Post a Comment