Inspirational Women I Look Up To

Wednesday, March 2, 2016


Mom. 

My mom is my number ONE inspirational woman I look up to. She's had several health issues, but has she let it get the best of her? No.  Her strength is like no one I've ever seen. She is the most loving, nurturing, sweetest,giving,and so much more than what I can type out on this blog.  She is truly my BEST FRIEND!

Mimi. 

My Mimi, that's what we call her. This woman raised 7 kids all on her own as a single mom. She worked very hard and was really good with her finances. Something that I could/have learn from. Are there things that she could've done differently? Of course. This woman always said when things get hard to "Pull up your bootstraps and keep on going". I have mad respect for single moms!!

SISTER.
 My sister. Without my mom and sister I don't know where I'd be. When I had nobody my sister was always there for me. She was there to hang out with, go to the movies, go shopping, and so many other things. She is the sweetest person I know.  She is a great example of what a good christian and overall person should be like. 

Some celebrities that I look up to include:

Carrie Underwood
Martina McBride- New single "Reckless" is out now btw!!
Faith Hill
Candace Cameron Bure 
Heidi Powell
Among others!

Have A Great Wednesday!!! Also, have you tried the citrus green tea latte from Starbucks?  If you have how is it?



No comments

Post a Comment