BOOKS

Wednesday, March 2, 2016


Here is a complete list of books that I want to read this year!! I'll continue to update it!!! If you have any recommendations feel free to leave a comment or drop me an email!! To help you, I've put the books by category and the author right beside the title!


Religion:
Looking For Lovely/Looking For Lovely Bible Study-Annie Downs 
The Battle Plan for Prayer- Stephen and Alex Kendrick

Fitness:
The Everygirl's Guide to Diet and Fitness- Maria Menounos
Pretty Happy- Healthy Ways to Love Your Body-Kate Hudson
4x4 Diet-Erin Oprea

Home
The Magnolia Story (October 18th-available for pre-order on Amazon and Christian Books)

Reality Stars:

I Said Yes-Emily Maynard

Romance:

My Stubborn Heart-Becky Wade
Heart of the Matter-Emily Giffin
Winter Street -Elin Hilderbrand
Winter Stroll-Elin Hilderbrand
Fifteen Minutes-Karen Kingsbury 
Me Before You-JoJo Moyes
After You-JoJo Moyes



No comments

Post a Comment