Goals: March

Thursday, March 3, 2016

Good Morning and Happy Thursday to everybody!  After visiting some of my favorite blogs I thought I'd share my goals for March!


I have the best of intentions starting out the week clean and organized, but by the end of the week every thing is such a pigsty. So I really want to not just try, but be a lot better at putting my stuff away before I hit the hay. 


In my desire to get really healthy and fit. I've decided I should keep track of what I;m eating. Calories in. Calories Out. 


I'm a girl who loves,loves,loves,loves SHOPPING!!! It's something that makes me happy, but by the end of the month my bank account is depleted :(. So this month I want to REALLY TRY and save as much as I can, but with a trip in the plans, this one might have to wait. 


With working, working out, and bible study there's just not a whole lot of time left in the day to pull out a book, but with that said I believe I can do a chapter of this:




Those are my March goals! Hope all of you have a wonderful Thursday!! 







No comments

Post a Comment