Friday Favorites #3

Friday, March 4, 2016
Good Morning! Before, I get started with Friday Favorites, it's my sister's birthday, so Happy Birthday Sister!!!




If you haven't already joined in Friday Favorite fun, you can by doing so HERE!





Again, it's my sister's birthday so we're going to go out to eat at Aspen Creek to celebrate this milestone! Happy Birthday to these two very special girls!! These girls have been friends now for 30 years!!! 



I'm so excited for my ski trip!!




I can't wait for Spring! I like Winter as long as I don't have to get out in it. I'm not a cold weather kind of girl. I like it much better when it's sunshine and comfortable weather so I can wear my sandals!! I love when the flowers start blooming. Spring is just awesome!





Kelsea Ballerini and Cam are two of my NEW favorite country singers right now!! If you haven't listened to these two, you ought too!





I am so glad it's the weekend!!  Time to get some stuff cleaned and relax with some good TV like When Calls The Heart and any Hallmark movie. I do want to catch Fuller House!




Monday, it was my favorite looks from the Oscars.
Tuesday, I shared my Spring Wishlist and on Wednesday I posted about the inspirational women in my life. Then, on Thursday I posted about my goals for this month! 

Thanks for stopping by! Have a great weekend and I hope to see you right back here on Monday! 


Friday Favorites was brought to you by: Andrea, Narci, and Erika! Thank you ladies!! 












No comments

Post a Comment