LIVING A HEALTHY LIFESTYLE: Making Little Changes

Thursday, February 18, 2016

HEALTHY LIFESTYLE 



Growing up I always ate pretty healthy. I always had veggies and fruits in my diet, but I also had chicken fried steak (so delicious) chocolate sheet cake and chocolate chips cookies and anything in between. Back when I younger I had to go on steroids for my cardiogenic syncope that put on 50 pounds on my tiny frame. 

As I've gotten older, I've wanted to make a LIFESTYLE change and not think of it as a diet because that makes me want all the ice cream and pizza.  I'd rather have that stuff in moderation. When I think of it as a lifestyle change it doesn't sound near as awful and I don't feel like I'm depriving myself of anything.  I'm just being conscious of what I'm putting in my mouth. 

As you know you're not going to wake up with a six pack. It's going to take a lot of work, but by  making small changes through out your day like saying instead of  this coke I'll have tea or water  or I'll have this taco, but  without the shell will make a huge difference in the long run. (You can put everything on lettuce) or make a taco bowl, I love taco bowls. (Sort of like Chipotle)


To get inspired I love watching weight loss shows. Not only are the people that appear on these shows AMAZING they motivate me to be a healthier person. The shows I watch are Extreme Weight Loss with Chris  & Heidi Powell. I also watch Biggest Loser and TLC's My 600lb Life. 

As a fan of Carrie Underwood I wanted to know what her workout routine  looked like and came across her trainer Erin Oprea you can find her on Instagram and Twitter.  She also came out with a book called 4 x 4!! It's in stores now! 

I'm starting new page called "Work it Out". I'm still working on getting it ready, but it will feature my own workout playlist, some of my personal tips, and of course fashion! 

Getting fit can be so overwhelming, but taking it one step at a time is the key in my opinion.  








Stay tuned for MORE! Have a great rest of your Thursday and see you back here tomorrow for an ALL NEW! Friday Favorites!




No comments

Post a Comment