Friday's Favorites

Friday, February 19, 2016
It's Friday!!! I'm trying something new! A link up with some of my favorite bloggers from Mix and Match Family, The Slaughters, & Momfessionals.

This week has been great!! 




Friday Favorites is brought to you by: Erika,Narci, Shay, and Andrea.




A couple of weekends ago I posted that I got these at a local boutique called Belly Couture!



I love, love Latte's but I don't love the calories so instead I opted for this Peach Green Tea from Starbucks!! It's so yummy!!! 


On my Erin Condren Collection page I posted that I ordered a journal and some file folders. I love them and how cute both of them are! 






I may be in the minority but I love a great salad! This is a chicken Caesar salad :)


 This morning's sunrise!! 
I love reading People magazine and a great taquito from:
   


Hope all of you have a fabulous Friday and  great weekend!!! We're having a gender reveal party for my sister tomorrow!!! 

See you back here on Monday!!! Thanks Erika for the link up!!










No comments

Post a Comment