PRACTICING GRATITUDE

Wednesday, February 17, 2016





I'm starting something new on the blog. At the end of each post I'm going to post 5 things I am thankful for. At my  church my pastor did a series on Happiness.  He said "HAPPY" people are thankful for what they have. Unhappy people are usually "whoa is me", "my life stinks"...they're not thinking of all the little things like just being able to  get out of bed and walk. My pastor also put it this way. God gives us thousands of gifts each day!



I'm thankful for my family. As cliche as that sounds...I don't know where I'd be without them.  Especially  my niece, who just brightens up a room with her little personality. 


As much as I hate it, but love it when I'm done. I'm so grateful to have a body that can lift weights and two legs that can run, walk, and do squats!! 


I am so glad I have a wonderful church group!  It's fun to do life with them.


My friends!! Without my friends I don't know how I'd survive!!


I'm thankful for my job!

It's hard sometimes to find the good in everyday, but if you look hard enough there is something good in each day!! Have a GREAT WEDNESDAY!!! 



No comments

Post a Comment