FOUR

Tuesday, February 16, 2016
Hi everyone!!! Hope you're having a great week so far!!! Here's something fun!  Here's some more tid bits about me!!


I was visiting one of my favorite blogs and came across this survey of four things!! 


Four names people call me,other than my real name:

Rachie
Ray Rae
Shortstack
Little Bit

Four Jobs I have had:

Daughter
Sales Associate
Patient Rep.

Four movies I've watched more than once:

Sweet Home Alabama
Legally Blonde
Crossroads
The Notebook

Four Books I recommend:

THE BIBLE
Redeeming Love by Francine Rivers
Anything by Karen Kingsbury
Nicholas Sparks


Four  Two  Places I've lived:

A place outside of Fort Worth,Texas
West Texas

Four places I've visited:

Nashville
New York
Destin, Florida
San Francisco


Four places I'd rather be right now:

Home
The Mall
The Spa
Bed

Four things I prefer not to eat:

Vienna sausage
Bologna 
FISHY SEAFOOD
I'm not a picky eater so besides those three, I'll eat ANYTHING!!! 


Four Favorite Foods:

Italian
Mexican
CHICKEN
DESSERT


Four Tv Shows I watch:

The Bachelor
The Bachelorette
American Idol
The Voice
Any award show ( I have to include this)



Four Things I'm looking forward to this year:

My trip with my church group!
My new nephew or niece being born!



Four Things I'm always saying:

What's for dinner?
I'm tired.

I can't think of any other things I say as much I say these two.


Have a Great Tuesday!!! 



No comments

Post a Comment