Happening Now:Perfume,Coffee and Fab Fit Fun

Sunday, November 8, 2015
This weekend my cousin got married!


 On Saturday, before the wedding I had my makeup done and also wasn't expecting to buy this, but am Soooooo glad I did:


This is a clean,elegant scent!! The perfume salesperson told me that if you spray it on the top of your head that it lasts up to 48 hours. I will be wearing this all winter long!! You can get it through Dillard's or Nordstroms. 


Also earlier that morning…

My mom hosted a bridal brunch at La Madeline's and I got a carmel macchiato and the breakfast croissant...


Other things Happening Now:

I ordered Girl Meets Change:Truths to Carry You Through Life's Transitions 



Other fun stuff…

I ordered my first Fab Fit Fun seasonal box!! I'm excited!!

Friday night I ordered this irreversible scarf from Paisley Grace Boutique:



Tonight(November 8th) I'm enjoying watching the Hallmark Channel!!

COMING UP THIS WEEK:

Monday: Fitness
Tuesday: My Bucket List
Wednesday:Workout Accessories
Thursday: 
Friday: Friday Favorites 


No comments

Post a Comment