A Day In the Life - Magnolia

Monday, March 21, 2016
I'm BACK!!! Hope all of you enjoyed your Spring Break and weekend!  Today, I have a treat for y'all!!! 

I've kind of done "A Day in the Life" post, but I believe this one is going to be a really,really, really, fun post!!! 

As I told you on Friday we traveled down to Waco to check out Magnolia!!  


We left for Waco mid-morning and when we got there we headed straight for Magnolia Market just to check it out. If you're not from Texas or don't know much about the area, Magnolia Market is close to the campus of Baylor University!  

Once we got inside Magnolia, there's a whole bunch of decorative stuff (obviously).  There's a ton to look at.  


These pictures that I'm sharing are from early Saturday morning. We were told that people start arriving at 8:30 and so we woke up early around 6 and started getting ready to head out. We stood in line for about an hour and on this morning it was really cold. 


The Silos!!!!!! It's the back of the silos. 



The front of Magnolia!!!





On Friday when we visited I bought this Tocca Stella perfume. I had never smelled it before....It smells so good...I would highly recommend this perfume!!!



I also bought this Magnolia candle!! It smells so clean and fresh! (I also bought this on Friday)

I also purchased this shirt and leather Choose Joy bracelet




After going back to Magnolia on Saturday morning, we decided just to explore and drive around...but not before we stopped here at Common Grounds, a neat little coffee shop. Chip and Joanna actually remodeled the home of  the owners...you check that out here!

Mint Frozen Mocha-YUM!!!




After we stopped at Common Grounds which is not too far from the Baylor campus and the Silos....we headed to McGregor, Texas to see Chip and Joanna's Bed and Breakfast.



Isn't it so CUTE!!!

The little shop on Bosque

On Sunday, before we headed home we went to see where this was:

Harp Design Co.


That was my Magnolia Day!!!  This little road trip turned out to one of my most favorites!!! I hope to go back and revisit when Magnolia Flour opens!! If you haven't been to Magnolia and are a fan of the show I would suggest going and seeing it!!

Have a great day and see you back here tomorrow for My Favorite Things!

Also, don't forget to pre-order The Magnolia Story! 

Inside the Book: (from Barnes and Noble)

In The Magnolia Story fans will finally get to join the Gaines behind the scenes and discover:
  • The time Chip ran to the grocery store and forgot to take their new, sleeping baby
  • Joanna’s agonizing decision to close her dream business to focus on raising their children
  • When Chip buys a houseboat, sight-unseen, and it turns out to be a leaky wreck
  • Joanna’s breakthrough moment of discovering the secret to creating a beautiful home
  • Harrowing stories of the financial ups and downs as an entrepreneurial couple
  • Memories and photos from Chip and Jo’s wedding
  • The significance of the word magnolia and why it permeates everything they do
  • The way the couple pays the popularity of Fixer Upper forward, sharing the success with others, and bolstering the city of Waco along the way

For other Posts on Magnolia:








2 comments

  1. So much fun! I so have this on my list for a fun little day trip. I cannot believe people start showing up at 8:30...that is just totally crazy to me!! Loving the little bracelet.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so fun!!! It was crazy that people started showing up to get in at 8:30...Once the doors open it gets extremely croweded...It's hard to look at everything because of the crowds,but well worth visiting!! Hope you enjoy your time when you get a chance to visit!! (Hope to see it on your blog!)

      Delete