My Favorite Things: Workout Attire Edition #3

Tuesday, March 22, 2016


Hello. On this edition of My Favorite Things I'm sharing what workout attire I love and what brands are my favorite. 


I like Carrie Underwood's line  and Kate Hudson's line  of athletic wear, I also like your common brands like Nike and Under Armour, but honestly it's a little pricey for workout attire in my opinion. Will I eventually splurge on it, you bet. For you girls out there wanting something more affordable I just discovered that Target really does have some cute stuff! 

While browsing Target I came across these:

This C9 Champion Women's Seamless tank comes in Breezy Green, ebony Heather, military blue, and purple. 



I also liked this one:



Cross Back Double Layer Tank - Calia Studio 



    




This cute top comes in Merlot, Caviar, and Aruba Blue

*Product Review: This top, I purchased it and it's really soft, I would recommend getting the size you normally wear or going down a size (depending on how you like your workout attire to fit- or baggy). I would also recommend a sports bra that you can get (I have that bra below) from the Calia line or a tank top to wear underneath, because (it doesn't look low in the pic)it comes down a little low in the back...but then again if you don't mind showing a little skin then disregard this. 






I like this sports bra from Calia it comes in Aruba blue and Merlot.

 


I would love to have these looks:

To shop Carrie's line click here or here!

Nothing makes me want to workout more than purchasing something that makes me feel fashionable while I'm getting a great workout in. 

My personal workout attire right now consist of this, it's kinda blah. 

 

To keep up to date on workout attire you can check it out here! Also, if you haven't already please check out this!


Here's a sneak peek of the next edition of  Favorite Things: Magnolia Market




If you missed anything from this series and want to check it out just click below:

My Favorite Things: Pink Edition
My Favorite Things: Erin Condren
My Favorite Things: Workout Attire 
 My Favorite Things: Magnolia Market


No comments

Post a Comment