FITNESS GODESSES

Monday, November 9, 2015
Good Morning!! 

I haven't done a fitness post in some time…Here it is!!!  

Psssss…Don't go… I'm here to encourage you!


It's hard to get motivated to work out, but when you have some inspiration it can make it a little easier.  That's what today's post is going to be about…I thought I'd share who and what motivated me to get in shape! 


First and foremost I'm prone to diabetes. It runs in my family. My moms side in particular. When the doctor told me that it really made me think about how I want to be as healthy as I possibly can be. So that's what's motivated me in the first place.


Okay now with that said…Have you seen Kelly Ripa or Carrie Underwood? Those two have killer bodies and I just want to have a contest with myself to see if I can in any way get in that type of shape…LOL don't we all wish we had those bodies and the money to buy a body like that. 

I would love to have these arms!

Wowza!!


 THOSE LEGS!!! 

I'd love to have Faith Hill's abs!! 

Did these ladies make you want to get IN SHAPE?!!! I hope so.


Around last April I started hard core training with my mom's co-worker and her son to get ready for my sister's and brother's weddings. 

Our workout consisted of biking,running, squats,lunges,weights, push ups and blah blah….It's a hard workout but I got/am having results.(I'm still doing this workout) This work out would last anywhere between 45 minutes to an hour and a half. My #1 tip for any of you who are SHORT and wanting to get in shape is REALLY watch what you in put in your mouth. I know you've probably have heard it a million times but one slip up can make all that hard work be for nothing. 

As for my personal diet during this time it consisted of salmon,salads and hard boiled eggs for breakfast. Every now and again I would throw in some type of Starbucks drink in there. I tried to make sure it was on the low calorie side though. Of course I drank lots and I mean lots of H2O! I avoided alcohol and I do that on a regular basis anyway.


I hope this helped some of you get somewhat motivated to get back into the gym or simply going on a walk or jog!! 




Hope you all have a wonderful Monday!! 


No comments

Post a Comment