2015 FALL WISHLIST

Monday, October 5, 2015


In my Friday post I shared about finding Barrington Gifts through my favorite blogger Shay  at Mix and Match Family . I wouldn't mind having this ST. Anne (just click on "Women") tote!  The great thing about Barrington is that you can put your initials on them. 


I wouldn't mind having this one either! I've posted about my love for my Red Raiders so taking this to a game would be AWESOME!! (Having some technical difficulties…it's supposed to be red and black) If you want to see what it looks like just go to www.barringtongifts.com!)




FRYE 'Jenny' Braided Bracelet 


I love leather and bracelets and this leather bracelet is PERFECT for FALL!



I would also love to have a great pair of booties this season. I'm thinking something like:

*PURCHASED*The Ivanka Trump "Filoer Round Toe Bootie comes in Taupe Suede, Grey Suede, and Black Suede!







That is my 2015 Fall Wishlist!!


No comments

Post a Comment