24: Bath & Body:FALL 2015 Beauty Picks

Wednesday, September 30, 2015


I've posted about Bath & Body Works before…. I'm very particular in what lotions I will use. I have ONE requirement for lotions and shower gels! They MUST smell GREAT!! 

This year I wanted to try Sweet Cinnamon Pumpkin, Pumpkin Latte, and Autumn Day, because I've never tried Bath & Body's fall line before and wanted to know what all the rage was about and I have to say THEY ALL SMELL GREAT!!  My favorite out of all three of these is probably the Sweet Cinnamon Pumpkin!! 

I can't wait for the Christmas line to come out!!! Last year I did try Vanilla Bean! I'm excited to try the other different scents of Christmas this year! I'll do a future post about that so STAY TUNED!! 




For non seasonal my mom purchased this for me! 

 

That's this week's edition of 24!! For previous 24 posts just jump on over HERE!!! Have A GREAT WEDNESDAY!!

You can click Bath & Body Works on the sidebar for a shortcut!!





No comments

Post a Comment