Happening Now: While in DFW...

Monday, September 28, 2015
The past couple of weeks, I've been able to spend time in Dallas!! 

So…Here's what's been Happening Now!!

I've spent time with my brother and my sister-in-law and their daughter Averee!

Last week my sister-in-law Heather and I went to Altar'D State (a store that we don't have locally). I loved everything about this store. Cute clothes, jewelry, a little bit of home decor, and some other stuff! 


Check out:
We also went to Bath & Body Works and I got this! 



This week, On Thursday, I got to go with my cousin Amy and a couple of her friends to White Rock Lake to see a cover band play all the songs you and I know!  Amy got us food from Zoe's Kitchen! I got salmon kabobs!( I don't have a picture, but they were delicious!) The band was great! They played songs like "Wagon Wheel", "Ain't No Mountain High Enough", and a whole bunch of others!




The beautiful view!! 





My birthday was on the 25th…We didn't celebrate it until Sunday afternoon. I enjoyed lunch at one of my favorite places Pappadeaux!


No comments

Post a Comment