My Daily Walk With Christ

Sunday, November 24, 2013

 
 
My daily walk with Christ is something that is extremely important to me, but like most people I find it hard to find time to get into the word. I work almost everyday and I do have some spare time but that time is usually cleaning, watching television, listening to music or simply sleeping. I have apps like Jesus Calling and W(WORD). I did a post about this app not too long ago. If you want to check it out just go here!
 
 
I find that W and the Jesus Calling help, but I tend to forget about them or not make time to look at them and if I do I just glance at them real quickly. I'm also starting to really want to get involved in a church group and that's also a struggle because of my schedule. I want to stop making work an excuse to not get into my bible and getting involved in a church group.
 
 
Enough about my struggle and about my wants. I created this image of My Daily Walk with Christ because I want to start posting what I read about the topics in the image...Prayer, Faith, Encouraging others, hope, and kindness.  I hope to help myself and you with growing in your walk with Christ!

No comments

Post a Comment