Friday Favorites: A Mixture of Things

Friday, November 17, 2017



Today I'm linking up with Erika,Narci,and Andrea for Friday Favorites!!! You can join in the fun too, just visit Erika's blog at tabanderika.blogspot.com.

Number One.

Earlier this week I shared how to make your home smell like fall. You can check it out in this post!!! I absolutely love when you come into a room and it smells like clean laundry or a good holiday smell such as cinnamon, mint,lemon,etc. 

Number Two.


A couple of weeks ago my mom and I went to a local store and picked up some of this...Kenra's Dry Texturing Spray. Girls, you WILL LOVE this product!! It does wonders. Go grab it!!! 

Number Three.

Yesterday in my first Holiday post 25 Days of Christmas I shared that I love watching holiday movies on the Hallmark Channel and Lifetime movie network, but I forgot to mention that UP TV: We Get Christmas has many premieres coming up, you can view the schedule here. If you are just looking for some great shows/movies to watch I recommend the UP TV network!!! 

Number Four.
Earlier in the week in my Just Day to Day: Weekend Recap I shared that I wanted to read Melanie Shankle's book Church of the Small Things. Well...I've been reading it and I have to say its a GREAT read and I'll definitely be doing a review on it and speaking of book reviews STAY TUNED that's coming up next week!!! 

 Number Five.

I have nothing else for this week...EXCEPT that I'll leave you with this:





Coming up next week on the blog...


Next week I'll be sharing my FAVORITE bloggers, you won't want to miss this!!! Also,as I said above I'll have my first book review and I'll of course have my weekend recap. I will ONLY be blogging Monday-Wednesday next week. I'll take off Thursday for Thanksgiving and I'll be enjoying time with family on Friday. I'll try to have a Short & Sweet post on Saturday and I'll be back definitely on Monday. 

Hope all of you have a wonderful Friday & Weekend!!! 




No comments

Post a Comment