25 Days of Christmas 2017 | My Favorite Memories | Movies

Wednesday, November 15, 2017

Today, I'm sharing my favorite Christmas memories in my new holiday series 25 Days of Christmas!! 

As Christmas traditions go we spent Christmas Eve with my grandparents from my father's side. My aunts,uncles, and cousins would either come from out of town or just go over to my grandparents house and we would have dinner and after we ate, we would open presents. 

Another favorite memory of mine is watching Christmas movies. My sister and I's favorite CHRISTMAS movie is 


I watch this movie every year!! I can't get enough!! If you're not in the Holiday spirit this gem will do the trick!!!  #justdon'tbehomealone

Other movies that I love... 




This weekend it's




I enjoy watching HALLMARK holiday movies as I've said multiple times in the last month ( you can see the full schedule +download and print it here), but I also enjoy ones that come out in the theaters and and Lifetime just announced their lineup which  you can find it by clicking HERE!


I'll have more Christmas memories, holiday movies,recipes, decorating ideas + a whole lot more so please come back!! 

This is your holiday HQ!!!! 



No comments

Post a Comment