Friday Favorites

Friday, February 17, 2017




Today, I'm linking up with Narci, Andrea, and Erika for Friday Favorites!!!  If you're wanting to blog your Friday Faves, just head on over to Erika's blog!!

Okay, here are my favorites for this week!! 

I love these gals!!! #theymaybealittlecraycrazy #fun #LaurenBirthdayatTavern #gotmyhairdonecantevenseeit



I don't know about you, but I love the Hallmark channel and I'm beginning to really love this show:


When Calls The Heart premieres this Sunday night (February 19) Check your tv listing! 

This one's a little random, but a #everydayfavorite is seeing the sun go down!


Another silly favorite is seeing this:



Thomas Rhett and his wife announced they were ADOPTING and having a little one!!! #Dieahappyman #littlestaroftheshow

My weekend plans are to hang out with family,friends, and church!!!  

Okay, that about does it for this week's edition of Friday Favorites!!! Have a wonderful weekend!!! 




No comments

Post a Comment