FRESH START/ Let's Keep it REAL

Thursday, February 16, 2017

Well, If you've looked around the blog, you've noticed I've made some changes.  I hope you like them. I still need to work on getting the kinks out, so bare with me. 

In a way, I want to totally start this blog like it was BRAND new, but I don't want to lose all my posts and things like that so.... 

Let me be honest for just a few minutes... Some of my favorite blogs are the ones where wives and moms are sharing all about their marriages and life as a family, but let's be real I'm NOT one of those women whose married  with the GORGEOUS husband with darling children,the home, and a dog.  I definitely want to be one of these women someday, but right now I'm not. 

If I'm being honest, and some of the single girls will agree with me, sometimes its hard looking at that stuff.  While, I know there are lots and lots of mid-twenty year olds perfectly fine being single and mingling....I'm not one of them and if I were a betting woman, I'm probably not alone. 

With all that said, I'm a young woman who loves God, her family and friends so I'm starting this blog over and sharing what's going on in this single woman's world!!! Come along for the ride!!! 

What would you like to see me blog about?  

Tomorrow, I'll be sharing my Friday Favorites!!! 














No comments

Post a Comment