Friday Favorites #10

Friday, May 20, 2016


Hey Friday!!! 

This week has been a little busy, but nonetheless good!!!  Here are some of my favorites from this week!


I took this photo while I was waiting for my bible study to start back on Wednesday:


There's nothing I love more than some good coffee and some good uplifting music!! Something about Wednesdays make them my favorite day of the week,besides Sunday. 

My least favorite day? Well.....it might come as TOTAL shock, but it's Monday...



My sister Taylor has got me hooked on this website: 


I found these on there!!








If you're a fan of Carrie Underwood's, you've probably seen these:


I've loved these and just didn't know where I could find them or a similar pair....well thanks to Erika at A Little Bit of Everything  doing a post on Fringe...I thought I would go and look on Nordstroms and well I found these: "Kai" Fringe sandal


Some other Fringe stuff!!!







Yet another Hallmark movie that I want to watch and it stars Bailee Madison, Andrew Walker, and Shenae Grimes-Beech



Last week I got this candle from Bath & Body Works. It's New York Beautiful Day


One more thing before I let you get on with your day and weekend!! 




As always




was brought to you by Narci, Erika, and Andrea


HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND!!! I'll see you right back here on Monday!!!  Thanks for visiting!!

No comments

Post a Comment