What I'm Reading

Tuesday, May 24, 2016

....AND my week so far!

Hey!!! Hope all of you had a wonderful weekend and a great week so far. I didn't post yesterday simply because I didn't want to bore you with my weekend. I had a low key one and didn't do much. I went to church and went to eat with my family. 


This weekend I did stop in Barnes & Noble and wasn't looking for anything in particular...I found myself picking up this book in the religious fiction area...



I'm just starting it! I'm about five chapters in and I have to say I love the story line. This woman is on the highway in the TEXAS HILL COUNTRY and this guy is also on the same highway on a motorcycle and he has an accident.....You'll have pick up the book and read for yourself for MORE!!! 

I'm also still reading Looking for Lovely by Annie Downs and Me Before You by Jojo Moyes...and what a perfect seg way into....

THE BACHELORETTE!!! Did any of you watch that on Monday night? I'm not exactly sure who's my favorite yet!!! 

Hope all of you have a great day! 

TOMORROW ON THE BLOG:

Inspirational Wednesday




No comments

Post a Comment