Friday Favorites #6 (Easter Edition)

Friday, March 25, 2016


It's FRI-YAY!!!  Hope all of you had a great week!! On Sunday, it's EASTER!! Hope all of you have a great weekend and Easter!!!

As for my plans it's going to be a tad bit busy. On Sunday I'm going to church and then having Easter lunch/dinner.  After church and dinner...I'll probably just lounge around or get some things organized. 



While in Waco I got these shirts:




Happy Easter!!! This little cute bunny is from Pier1 Imports





As I told you in my Erin Condren  Wish list post, EC launched her TakeNote Notebooks and journals yesterday 3/24. I love this Taupe lace one (I ordered it)!! There is also a 25% off discount if you order before 4/3/2016. If you're interested in a notebook or journal (the only difference between the journal or notebook is the binding) click here!! Happy Shopping!!! Psss....Once you buy something, you'll be hooked!!! 




Looking forward to these two goofballs hosting this year's ACM Awards (Academy of Country Music) on Sunday, April 1st on CBS!!!

Dierks Bentley

Luke Bryan



This weekend I wouldn't mind going and getting this book and seeing the movie!!



Before, I let you go here's a bible verse for Easter...Have A Great Weekend and come back on Sunday for a preview for what's to come next week (HINT: A lot of Country Music)!!! 


XOXO

As always this post was brought to you by Erika, Narci, and Andrea


1 comment

  1. Loving that bunny! I snagged some Pier 1 Easter dishes this year and I'm in love with them! And yay for the ACMAs!!!

    ReplyDelete