My Erin Condren Wish List (What I Want To Order)

Thursday, March 24, 2016

Happy Thursday, this is a really random post, but I didn't have anything else planned so I thought I'd share what I'm wanting to order from Erin Condren. Today, Erin is launching the NEW! Takenote Notebooks and Journals...so that's also on the list.


In this post it's : 


Here are some of the items that I'm wanting to order...

Stationary Set...I've always liked writing Thank you notes, I need to get better, but needless to say...I thought this stationary set would be cute and it comes with Thank You, Congratulations, Happy Birthday, Get Well soon, etc. cards/// It's only $20. 


The next thing on the list is this Do It All desk set...The set includes designer pencils, 3 binder clips. stylized stick notepads, "oops eraser, pencil sharpener,washi roll,paper clips, and coil clip connectors.
This Desktop calendar is not on my MUST HAVE  list, but it would be a nice addition to my desk here at work!


Since I already have a lifeplanner, I like these little sticky note things
These are the items that are currently on my list that I want to order....If I do order them I'll let you know!! If you've never have ordered from Erin Condren, but have found something that you like that I've posted, just visit www.erincondren.com and if you're wanting to order something and want 10% off  just click HERE!! 

Have a great day!!! On the blog tomorrow...Friday Favorites!!! 

If you're wanting more information about Erin Condren or her products please visit this previous post that I did recently! For even more EC check this out!













No comments

Post a Comment