Spice Village

Wednesday, March 23, 2016
Good Morning!!! I hope that your week is going great so far!!! Hope you have a great day!! 


As for today, I'm working and then I'm going to eat dinner with my bible study group!! What a fine group of people they are!! 

After checking out everything Magnolia, we stopped to eat, but before going to eat at Ninfas, we stopped in at this neat shop called Spice Village.

Lately, I've loved everything that is vintage...My sister who is expecting a baby this summer was looking for vintage things (letters)  for the babies nursery.  I don't have pictures yet, I'll be sure to post when I do, my sister bought me a vintage sign that I love!! That's all I got...I would've gotten more if I could have.

Anyways....

Just a little sneak peek at what was in the store!


Some neat signs...


The pictures doesn't do this little shop justice...If you're in the Waco area, you've got to visit this store!! So much cute stuff...and if you're looking for non vintage stuff they've got that too...Think Kate Spade,etc.

Inside Ninfas



At Ninfas I got the Mango salad!! It was so delicious!! 

On the blog tomorrow I'm going to be sharing my wish list for Erin Condren and on Friday will be Friday Favorites!

To see my love for vintage just check out my pinterest 


No comments

Post a Comment