Friday's Choice

Friday, February 5, 2016

YAY It's Friday Friends!!! We've all made it through another week!! 


I wanted to show you a couple of things  I purchased!!! Not necessarily needed, but HAD TO HAVE NOW things!!! 

I've talked about Kristin Schmucker before here! In that post I hadn't bought anything. I tried my hardest to refrain, but a few days ago I gave in and bought....




This "Be Still" journal is $22!!! 


I also bought a pen to go with it!  On the pen it says "Amazing Grace"! It's $4.00! 


I also ordered file folders and a journal from Erin Condren! I haven't received anything yet, but when I do I'll post some pictures!! 


Y'all have a great Friday and weekend!! If you're a fan of Nicholas Sparks' his new movie "The Choice" comes out TODAY!!! 



No comments

Post a Comment