2015 RECAP:Bittersweet

Monday, December 14, 2015
It's a cold day here in Texas!  As I'm laying here being quite lazy. I thought I'd recap this year. 

Oh, 2015. It was full of  high highs and low lows… In one word I would describe this year as Bittersweet.

Back in February we lost our grandfather. What a great man he was.  My grandmother and grandfather were married for 64 years!!! We had some great times down near Fredericksburg and at their home here in town for Christmas!! It was also my sweet mother's birthday! 

In August and September it was WEDDING CENTRAL: My brother and sister got married within a month of each other.  Being the youngest in my family this has been quite difficult. My birthday was also in there! I celebrated it in Dallas. 



In September around my birthday I got a NEW job! Praise God for this one!!! I'm currently a patient rep. (Checking patients in when they come in to the doctors office)

October: It was my dad's birthday! 

In Mid November I got this! A BRAND NEW car!!! Nothing beats a brand spankin' new car!! I'm weird but I love how a new car smells!!



No comments

Post a Comment