NEW GEMS

Monday, October 19, 2015
I was on Instagram and came across some things that I wanted to share with you. Most of what I'm sharing is Faith based. 

Kristin Schmucker Shop


Kristin Schmucker Shop- You can find designer paper, mugs, journals, totes, candles and bible study tools. 

Val Marie Paper

Val Marie Paper- I came across Val Marie Paper on Emily Maynard Johnson's  instagram. Last week I told you about doing a gratitude journal. You can find men and women's prayer journals, a gratitude journal, etc. 






Life Lived Beautifully

Life Lived Beautifully was started by a young woman who had big dreams and wanted to share Christ with others around the world.  You can read more of her story HERE.  On the website you can find journals, bible studies, prints, and mugs. 


CHECK OUT THESE TOO!

Sweet Paper
The Paper Bunny 
Shophopes(Fashion)

No comments

Post a Comment