Friday's Choice: SOME FAVORITE MEMORIES

Friday, October 9, 2015

Back in the summer of 2011, I house sat for my aunt and uncle at their home while they went on vacation! It was a great two weeks! Minus seeing a snake…I am TERRIFIED of snakes. On the brighter side, I got to do WHATEVER I wanted to!!! 


Seeing San Francisco/Napa Valley is one of my FAVORITE vacations EVER!! 



Some of my GREATEST memories consist of spending the Thanksgiving holiday here at this house with my family. Waking up and smelling eggs, bacons, biscuits and gravy from my grandmother well….That's just YUMMY!!! It's bittersweet now…My grandfather passed away and now this home is on the market...

Going to George Strait's final concert in my town with my sister was so much fun!! Seeing King George and Martina McBride was hands down one of my greatest memories!! 

Going to Nashville will ALWAYS, ALWAYS and FOREVER be my MOST FAVORITE!! You can see my Nashville post HERE! Next, favorite is NEW YORK!!! I would LOVE to go back to NYC!!

And ICYMI here's a recap of this week's posts:
Friday: Friday's Choice: Some of My Favorite Memories
Thursday:Rachael's Everyday Life
Wednesday:My Weekend Run-Through
Tuesday:A Dash of {Real} Life: Singleness
Monday:My 2015 Fall Wishlist 


Have A Great Weekend & I'll be back on Monday for a Looking Forward To post!! 

No comments

Post a Comment