24:My Everyday Life

Thursday, October 8, 2015



Right now, I'm in the process of starting a new job. With that said, my daily routine or lack there of is kinda up to me. 

I wake-up at around 7:30ish. I turn on the TV and tune into Good Morning America,




 and then I'll usually watch LIVE With Kelly and Michael. 


While I'm watching LIVE, I'll get me some breakfast. Lately, it's been a hard boiled egg or maybe a SPECIAL K protein shake.  On somedays, it might be McDonald's(Egg McMuffin or Whataburger-A breakfast burrito)

I'm one of those girls that showers and puts a little makeup on and…

then…goes and workouts.


My cardio workout might come in the morning at around 11:15 or 11:30 or sometimes it might be in the afternoon sometime. It just really depends on the day and what I feel like doing.  


After, my workout I'll come home or I'll go get something to eat for lunch. 

At 2:00 I'll tune in to….



During this time, I'll get on my computer and surf the web. I'll check Facebook, Instagram, my favorite blogs, Twitter, etc. 


Then around 5:00-5:30 I'll go back to the gym or the track and get in another workout! When I get back from my workout…I'll eat dinner and watch some TV or get on my computer and then it's bed time. Before, I go to sleep I'll put on my headphones and listen to some music! 

That's my everyday right now! Have a great day! Tomorrow on Friday's Choice I'm sharing my favorite memories!


No comments

Post a Comment