Friday Favorites-February 1,2019

Friday, February 1, 2019

*I guess this post is better posted late than never, right?


Happy Friday & Happy FEBRUARY, I can't believe January is gone!!!  

This has been a pretty low-key week. Just working and getting my workout on!! 


Before, I begin with my Friday Favorites, Here is a short recap of what was on the blog!! 

On Monday: My Weekend Recap


I shared what I ate!! 

On Tuesday:

I shared with you my book review

and on Wednesday I linked up with Shay and Sheaffer for What's Up Wednesday


As I have said about one million times in the past couple of weeks...Lipstick Gospel is an amazing read, if you haven't checked it out, please do!! To go along with the book, Stephanie May Wilson has included the 90 Day Lipstick Gospel devotional ,which I am starting TODAY!!! You can follow her on Instagram or you can check her out on her website or her Girls Night podcast.






When I workout... I like to be cute but I also really love being comfortable and these NIKE Tempo shorts do just that...I love that they come in several different colors..#boringiknow #affordable 


I also am loving these Ultraboost tennis shoes from Adidas, I'm in desperate need of a new pair!! 





FRIENDS!!! Are you fan of the TV show FRIENDS? I was looking on JANE and came across this Tee under the category "favorite TV show tees" and I just had to have it!!! 




Speaking of clothes, I received a text from my mom telling me about this cute little boutique online called Closet Candy! You can also follow Closet Candy on Instagram!! 




It was just released today, but KING GEORGE STRAIT has a newly released song out called God and Country Music! You should take a listen!! 


My last favorite, is really not a "favorite" yet...I was on Instagram earlier and noticed that Reese Witherspoon's FEBRUARY book club read is 



Okay, sorry this is late, but I really wanted to post this!! Hope y'all have a wonderful weekend!! See y'all back here on MONDAY!!! 

1 comment

  1. What cute sweaters that site has!! Thanks for sharing! I read The Wedding Date a while ago - it will be interesting to read The Proposal too! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete