What's Up Wednesday ~~January 30 ,2019) #1

Wednesday, January 30, 2019

Happy Wednesday!!  

ICYMI: Yesterday's post was Tuesday Spiel: My January Book Review

What's Up Wednesday is a link up that is hosted by the lovely and talented  Shay and Sheaffer  on the last Wednesday of every month. If you're a blogger, please link up with Shay and Sheaffer!! It's gonna be fun!! 

Okay,let's get started!! 



This week I've had Salmon,Trout Tostadas, Shrimp and Scallops...ALL of it YUMMY!!!! 



 

I've also had a salad with spinach,tomato,cucumber, tuna with Rasberry Walnut Vinaigrette dressing! #sodelicious







As I've said in my Leather post, I saw this reversible tote on Sheaffer's blog and I check it out, purchased it, and NOW I LOVE IT!!! If you want to check it out go HERE!






Every day after work I go straight to the GYM!!! Nothing makes me feel better than getting a good sweat going!!! 





I'm dreading the rest of winter....I'm desperately wanting WARMER WEATHER!!! C'MON ALREADY!!! 



I'm working on trying to DRINK more Water!!!


I'm a tiny bit excited about the Super Bowl this weekend! It's also my sweet mama's birthday!!! 

I'm also EXCITED about watching this:




For my bible study group we are reading through the book of John. 



I love country music and I enjoy Maren Morris' music and this particular song is definitely on REPEAT!!! If you haven't it checked out, What are you waiting for?!



This sweater & scarf are both from LOFT


I wore this Buffalo plaid skirt from J Crew to church this Sunday! 



;)


It's my mom's birthday & Super Bowl Sunday!!!


Not much is NEW around here!!! 


Bonus Question: What's your favorite family Valentine's Day tradition?

Valentine's Day isn't really a HUGE day in my family. We might get some chocolate and maybe have a great dinner, but other than that I don't think we have a "tradition". It just kinda depends on the year. To be honest, Valentine's Day is NOT a favorite of mine. 

No comments

Post a Comment