Surprise Post: Weekend Favorites Edition

Saturday, June 8, 2019




Lately, I have been into anything & everything Lily Pulitzer, you can check that out here! 


I plan on doing a whole post on athletic wear I'm loving so STAY tuned for that!! 


Thanks to Caitlin at Southern Curls and Pearls, this week STARBUCK's  Cocunut Milk Mocha Macchiato has been a REAL FAV!!! I recommend trying it!! 


I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this KIEHL'S  product, this Creme de Corps lotion will have your skin feeling so smooth and moisturized so quick! It also doesn't hurt that it is not greasy and that it SMELLS SO GOOD!! If you're looking for a NEW lotion to try, I would 100% RECOMMEND this!!  


I also use Kiehl's face wash! 


Lately, I've been going through somewhat of a difficult time and I have really been loving Runaway June- If you haven't heard of these ladies, check them out! Today, the gals announced that there album Blue Roses comes out on June 28th!! 






Lastly, but certainly not least, I ABSOLUTELY LOVE a good pair of heels and these I just 😍 these!



Hope all of you have a wonderful weekend!!! 

No comments

Post a Comment