What I'm Currently Loving:Estee Lauder + Lily Pulitzer

Sunday, May 19, 2019

Happy Monday!! Hope all of you have had a wonderful weekend! 

On Saturday, I went to a wedding and yesterday (Sunday) I did a little shopping with my sister and mom for outdoor furniture! 


Today on the blog, I wanted to share a few things that I'm currently loving right now!  

A few weeks back Shawn Johnson shared what products she was using and Estee Lauder Double Wear foundation was one of her beloved products. I have also seen it a lot on other bloggers blogs!! 


I have been using CHANEL's foundation for a few years now & and love it, but it seems to wear off throughout the day... 

I wanted to give Estee Lauder's Double Wear foundation a try and since I had a wedding to go to, I thought it was the perfect opportunity.  I honestly can't RECOMMEND  this foundation enough, it really does stay on ALL DAY and I didn't have to reapply anything. The most awesome thing about it is, it doesn't feel heavy or anything like that. My face feels so light! The lady at the makeup counter who tested it on me said, "you can be outside hot and sweaty and it will stay on".  She's 100% right!! 

She personally recommended me to get a powder later on that is "light to medium" so I plan on doing that, but for right now when I purchased the foundation a sample of Estee Lauder's day & night cream,a tube of mascara, and a dark red lipstick  was given to me to try! I linked all those products below! 

You probably noticed in the graphic that I have CHANEL's serum. I love a good serum before I put my moisturizer and foundation on. I think it tends to go on smoother.  In the past, I've used Bobbie Brown's and Olay serums. They're both great in my opinion. If you don't use a serum, I'd definitely try one! 

Okay, that's it for my Estee Lauder Double Wear foundation review!  

Here are some Lily Pulitzer items that I'm loving right now! 

















At the bottom I've linked most of  the items in case you're loving it too!! If the item is not below they can be found on the Lily Pulitzer.com!

         
       

         
       
     
     
Hope all of you will have a wonderful week!!

I'll leave you ladies with this:


No comments

Post a Comment