SPECIAL POST:Before & After Christmas RECAP

Tuesday, January 2, 2018
Hi!!! Good Morning/Afternoon!! 

Hope you had a wonderful holiday and a very Happy New Year!!! 

For my VERY FIRST post of 2018.....

Today on the blog I have a really,really long post. I'm recapping my OTD the day before Christmas, Christmas Eve, & Christmas Day!! 

So grab yourself a cup of coffee & here's to HAPPY READING!!! 

I wore this sweater the day before Christmas Eve to a baby shower (Separate post on the baby shower coming up soon). I paired it with my velour pants,leopard scarf, a stack of bracelets, and these Flutter Chandelier earrings and since it was chilly on this morning I also wore my cognac leather jacket which is from Nordstroms last year!


Sorry this picture is extremely blurry.








All of the above items are from LOFT except for my cognac leather jacket. I couldn't find my exact one but this one is very close. 



If you like the flutter chandelier earrings here are some similar to them from Bauble Bar!! 


These come in Blush,Cobalt blue, Fuchsia, Orange, Red & Yellow. 

Later on that night I watched Finding Christmas and Christmas Getaway on the HALLMARK CHANNEL. 


IT'S A FAMILY TRADITION 
On Christmas Eve, my family and I went over to my grandmother's house and ate lots of food and unwrapped gifts!!! 

My top is from Ann Taylor (EXACT) My grey hassle tiered earrings are from LOFT. My other two necklaces that I'm wearing are from Kendra Scott. 
Exact Elisa short necklace
Exact  


1.Brothers Computerized Quilting Machine/2.Buffalo Plaid Cosmetic Bag/3.Fuzzy Socks(Booties)
4. DRY BAR kit/5.Buffalo Plaid w/Sherpa Robe/6.Penguin Pajamas

Before Christmas I had posted about DRY BAR & this specific kit in this post.   I had told my mom that I wanted to try it and well she surprised me with it, so I'll definitely be doing a Dry Bar Review very soon!!! Stay tuned!! 




Also, the last couple of years I've been interested in learning how to sew so I received this Brothers Computerized Quilting machine that can also do monogramming!!! #newhobby #maybe

I also received the softest buffalo plaid robe,pajamas, and booties!! 






Have you gals ever heard of Lipsense? 



What's Inside? Lipsense lip gloss and MAC lipstick!!! 

A little Christmas gift to myself was Tory Burch's Signature fragrance.



Not pictured is a few other things. I also received clothes from LOFT. I'm sure they'll be featured in a "What I'm Wearing" post in the near future!!! 

As for Christmas Day, it was VERY,VERY relaxing. I enjoyed planning for this little blog and watching Christmas movies!!! 

For my NEW YEAR's goals or resolutions please check out this post.

That's A WRAP!!! Have a great day everybody!!!! It's 2018!!! 

No comments

Post a Comment