Merry Christmas + Coming Your Way in 2018

Thursday, December 21, 2017

Happy Friday!!!! 

We are sooooooooo close to CHRISTMAS!!! 



Merry Christmas from
Rachael's Rambling!!!!! 

Instead of posting my Friday Favorites here is what's Coming 


Here is what's coming soon on the blog!!! 

I honestly can't believe it's already so c;lose to 2018!!! I hope that this year is filled with a lot of FAITH,LOVE,HEALTH, and FAMILY!! 

A LITTLE RECAP OF 2017

2017 was really,really, really hard. If you're new or have been here a while you may or may not know that back in January my family had a scare with my mom going into septic shock. In March of last year, my grandmother or Mimi, as we called her passed away. 

*****************************************************************************

In 2018, I'm hoping to post a lot more fun things and more PHOTOS!! You'll have to be patient with me here, because I'm not the best photographer but I will try my best. 

As I was typing this post, I opened my instagram and came across this bible verse in Proverbs.

"Commit to the Lord whatever you do,and he will establish your plans." ~Proverbs 16:3

Some Topics that I hope to post about in the coming year are:

Faith.

If you are new or have visited here before, I think (I hope) you know that my faith is VERY important to me and that it will be posted about on here quite a bit. I hope to share about any faith related books I read, devotionals, etc. 

Family & Friends

In the next year I hope to post a whole lot more about my family and friends. I hope to share more photos of my niece and nephew.

Daily Life. 

If you have ever visited this blog or any blog, a lot of bloggers share pictures of their families and their daily life. I hope to do more of that. I will say right now that I work at a doctor's office so it makes it really difficult to take a whole lot of pictures during the day, but I'm hoping in the next year that I can make that more of a priority and share it with you!!! 

Fashion.




Oh goodness. Fashion,what can I say?! I love, love,love,love fashion. I've loved fashion ever since I can remember.  In 2018, I hope to share more of where I shop and what I'm wearing. I hope to share all my faves from clothes,shoes,jewelry and anything and everything in-between!! 

Fitness. 

I hope to share more about my fitness journey.

Entertainment.

I'm a girl who LOVES country music going to movies, watching television, reading a good book, going to a great concert, etc. I will definitely be posting a lot in this category!!! 


I hope you'll join me in 2018 for all this and more!! I hope all of you have a great rest of 2017. I hope that you have a GREAT CHRISTMAS and a very HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! I will see y'all right back here in 2018. 

For the remainder of 2017 I will NOT be blogging. I want to spend any free moment I have with my family and friends!! 

Thank you for taking the time to come by!!! 


















No comments

Post a Comment