Tuesday Talk: Random Things I'm Looking Forward Too...

Tuesday, December 19, 2017


Good Morning!!! Happy Tuesday!!

On the blog today I'm sharing a bunch of random things that I'm looking forward too in my first Tuesday Talk post!!! 

Today, Katie Farrell of Dashing Dish is releasing Nourish. I've mentioned this book a time or two in my holiday gift guide, you can check that out HERE!


Nourish is about:

NOURISH is not another health or diet book; the message of this book is unique as it addresses all three aspects of health: spirit, soul, and body. The practical and spiritual tools provided in this book are what sets it apart from the rest of its kind. Too many people give up on their journey to health because they have a plan that addresses only the physical aspect of health. However, this book encourages the reader to first pursue health at a heart level, bringing lasting change that comes from the inside out."


 As you might've heard Joanna Gaines is releasing her cookbook Magnolia Table on 
April 24,2018.


Also, Scotty McCreery announced that he will be releasing new music and his third album Seasons Change on March 16,2018

Here is the track listing:


1. Seasons Change 
2. Wherever You Are
3.Boys From Back Home
4.Five More Minutes
5.In Between
6.This Is It
7.Wrong Again
8.Move it On Out
9.Barefootin'
10.Still
11.Home In My Mind

Also, I don't know if you know about Believer's Box, but it's kind of similar to FAB FIT FUN.  The only difference is that this box is obviously for believers in Christ. 



What comes in Believer's Box: 

A Frameable print
Inspiring Jewelry
Scripture Cards 
Beauty
Wellness and other items.

For EVERY box SOLD they donate 5 meals to an organization. 

I absolutely can't wait for all these things to come out!!! If you have watched an episode of Fixer Upper then I think you'll want to at least check out Joanna's cookbook!!! Magnolia Table would be such a great gift. If you are a country musicc fan or  know someone who is  then I think giving Scotty McCreery new album a listen would be a great idea. 


That's it for today's Tuesday Talk!!! Hope all of you have a wonderful day!!! 

No comments

Post a Comment