Friday Favorites: September

Friday, September 2, 2016

First of all I must say that this month SEPTEMBER is my most favorite because it's my birthday month. I love December as well!!! 


Today I’m joining Andrea, Erika, and Narci for Friday Favorites. As always, if you haven't linked up with the girls just visit one of their blogs to join this party!!! 

While I was looking on Pinterest I came across this:



This week has been pretty blah in the excitement area. 

But FIRST ... 

This morning I headed to Starbucks to get some breakfast and a sweet lady paid for it.. To whoever this lady was THANK YOU!!!!  #danish #greentealatte #weirdcombination #nothealthy #kindnessgoesalongways


Back to my favorites:

I saw this top on Erika's blog and thought it was absolutely adorable!!! I also thought "How cute is this? I could wear it for the TTU football games!!!  It also comes in BLACK and is 40% off !




Also, another one of my favorites is that this lady is nominated for ENTERTAINER OF THE YEAR along with being nominated in the Female, Album and Musical Event categories!! #carriedeservesit #carrieforeoty




Hope all of you have a wonderful weekend!!! I'll see y'all right back here on Tuesday!!! 

No comments

Post a Comment