Friday Favorites:

Friday, August 5, 2016
Good Morning...

I'm joining Erika,Andrea,and Narci for Friday Favorites


This week Faves...

On Tuesday,August 2nd at 3:11 my sister gave birth to this little guy River James. He weighed 6 pounds 3 ounces and was 19 inches long. 

Mom and baby are doing good, but are still at hospital. My sister had a rough pregnancy and developed HELLP after having a c-section.  They've put her on pain medicine and should be going home this weekend. 




I don't have any pictures, but on Wednesday I went to my bible study!! This group of people are my absolute favorite!

Some Random pictures for this Friday Favorites:

Last Saturday, I went to the store with my sweet mom and got some fresh flowers...I love,love,love fresh,pretty flowers. 

Hydrangeas and pink Roses!


Also last weekend, my mom and I went furniture shopping. I'm in need of some new storage space. We went to a local shop Day Spring to check out what they had...This is part of Joanna Gaine's furniture line. You can check it out HERE


Also last but certainly not least one of my favorite things about this time of year is that ABC airs Country's Night to Rock...For those of you that aren't country music fans...CMA Fest (a country music festival that takes place usually in the first two weeks of June...people from all over the world visit Nashville for this festival)...

*This isn't the best picture*

Carrie Underwood performing "Choctaw County Affair"...



Also, before I go, I'm working on getting a new layout, so please stay tuned!!! 

Hope ALL of YOU have a wonderful weekend!!! See y'all back here on Monday!

P.S. I was just on Instagram and noticed that Shay at Mix & Match Mama will be releasing her third cookbook!!! You can go ahead and PRE-ORDER it on Amazon HERE!



No comments

Post a Comment