A to Z: About Me

Thursday, August 18, 2016
Hey guys! Happy Thursday!!!

Here'a little A to Z about me!!! I found this here


A. Age :: 25.

B. Bed size :: King.

C. Chore you hate :: Laundry.

D. Dogs :: One.

E. Essential start to your day :: The Word.

F. Favorite color :: Pink

G. Gold or silver Silver

H. Height :: 4'9''.

I. Instruments you play :: None, I wish I could play!!

J. Job title :: Patient  Rep

K. Kids :: None yet. 

L. Live :: LBK,Texas

M. Maiden name :: Hurley
N. Nicknames :: Rach, Little Bit, Ray Ray

O. Overnight hospital stays :: When I had my toncils taken out

P. Pet peeve ::   When people pop their gum, the sound of people clipping their toenails (drives me absolutely CRAZY!)

Q. Quote: It's not really a quote, but it's my favorite bible verse and it's Phil:4:13 "I Can do all things through Christ who gives me strength"

R. Righty or lefty :: Righty. 

S. Siblings :: Older Sister, Taylor and Older brother Chase

T.Time you wake up :: 6:35

U. University attended ::  Went to a small community college for a year

V. Vegetables you dislike :: None.

W. What makes you run late :: I can’t say anything makes me late.

X. X-rays you’ve had :: Teeth. 

Y. Yummy food :: Italian & Mexican

Z. Zoo animal favorite :: Elephants


No comments

Post a Comment